Data visualization portfolio
While I'm productive with many software tools and workflows, I typically work in the following open source data science software stack:
- Workflow pipeline using git, bash scripts and gnu make
- Data acquisition in Python
- Data warehouse using MongoDB, interfaced through PyMongo
- Data manipulation and statistical analysis in Python and Octave/Matlab
- Data visualizations built in D3.js
Work in progress
interactive choropleth of North Korean international relations over time - see source here.
as a Product Engineer at Impinj:
I offer here a sample of data visualizations I developed while working as a product engineer at Impinj on RFID silicon semiconductor products.
All product/company/situation specific details and numbers have been scrubbed as reasonably as I could to not divulge proprietary information.
This work culminates from code I wrote using the following data science software stack:
- Data acquisition software written in C++ and Perl
- Data warehouse extractions and manipulation written in SQL
- Data manipulation and statistical analysis written in Perl
- Data visualization and further statistical analysis built using TIBCO Spotfire
comments powered by Disqus